ABRASIVE CUTTER METCUT - 12A
METCUT-12A offers an economical solution to your metallographic sample preparation needs equipped with auto “Y” movement and extra large cutting chamber with pulse cutting in the “Y” axis.
- 12” (305mm) abrasive wheels
- 5 Hp Motor
- Left and right cam vises (not included)
- Reinforced FRP hood
- LED Light
- Overload protection.
- Extra-large twin T-slotted clamping table
- Ergonomic Cutting Handle
- Electronic safety lock on hood.
- Electronic motor brake.
- Four high flow coolant jets provides optimum cooling
- Side opening for large specimens.
- Large shatter proof viewing window.
- Cutting capacity up to 150mm
- Auto “Y” Movement (up to 250mm travel) with pulse cutting
- Advance HMI graphical touch screen
- Epoxy coated chamber for easy clean-up
- 26 gallon (100 liter) re-circulating tank included
1/ Rubber Bonded Abrasive Cut-Off Wheels
Made from sheets of natural rubber and have been manufactured by the “original calendered method.” They have a unique composition that makes them ideal for high quality cool, burn-free sectioning on metallographic samples.
2/ Soluble Oil
SOLUBLE OIL with rust inhibiting additive. For use with all abrasive cut-off machines and belt grinders which have contained recirculating systems. Blue, odorless, foam controlled. Sulfur and nitrate free. Mixture with ratio 20:1 (Water : Oil)